Price From £2,800 pw +Fees
Price From £2,800 pw - Available Now - Furnished
Ideal for those seeking a temporary base, a home from home in London, Metropolitan Apartments are located adjacent to the famous hotel, just off Park Lane. Each apartment is a minimum of 1,100 square feet and features two double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The apartments share many of the hotel`s amenities including, complimentary Wi-Fi and high speed internet access, entry to the exclusive members-only Met Bar and access to COMO Shambhala Urban Escape. Maid service is Monday - Friday, towels and linens are changed three times a week and 24 hour room service and laundry service are available.
Interiors feature large master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, contemporary and spacious lounges with dining rooms, fully fitted and equipped sleek pine and black granite kitchens.
5 Arabic Channels included as well as Arabic Food Room Service Menu available.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
References £50 + VAT (£60 Inc VAT) Per person
Guarantor £100 + VAT (£120 inc VAT) Per person
Contribution to Tenancy Agreement £250 + VAT (£300 inc VAT) Per Tenancy
Inventory check (paid at end of tenancy) £100 - £150 + VAT (£120 - £180 inc VAT) Per Tenancy
Extension, renewal, rent review and periodic tenancy documentation £150 + VAT (£180 inc VAT) Per Tenancy
Change of Tenant £300 + VAT (£360 inc VAT) Per person
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.
Energy Efficiency Rating Band C. Rent excludes administration fees. Please contact our office who can provide this information.
Facilities & Services
• Complimentary fruit bowl and water on arrival
• Maid service 5 days a week
• Linen and towel change 3 times a week
• 24 hour room service menu
• 24 hour dry cleaning/laundry
• Secretarial services (at The Metropolitan)
• Complimentary access to the COMO Shambhala Urban Escape at The Metropolitan
• Complimentary access to the Met Bar
• Valet parking (charges may apply)
• Lift to all floors
• 5 Arabic Satellite channels
• Arabic Food menu available
• Private telephone number with direct dial
• Fax with direct number (on request)
• Complimentary broadband internet
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Digital cordless phone
SAFETY AND SECURITY
• Personal in-room safe
• Video entry phone
• 24 hour reception/concierge/security (at The Metropolitan)
• Closed circuit television system
• Interactive TV with CD/DVD player
• BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
• En-suite master bedroom
• One double/twin bedroom
• Marble bathrooms
• Separate bath and walk-in shower
• Bathrobes and hair dryer
• Welcome pack of COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities
DINING AND KITCHEN
• Fully equipped modern kitchen, including:
• Washing machine with tumble dryer
• Fridge freezer
• Microwave and convection oven
• Glassware, crockery and cutlery
• Cooking and kitchen utensils
• Steam iron and ironing board
Wherever you come from, the Metropolitan Apartments` location is easily reached. It is located just off one of the most significant thoroughfares in London - Park Lane, where it melts into the landmark Hyde Park Corner.
Mayfair lies east, Hyde Park to its west. Both are in view, while Knightsbridge and Piccadilly are five-minute walks.
Heathrow airport is a 45-minute car journey, or 15 minutes by train. Gatwick, accessed by the Gatwick Express, operates from nearby Victoria station.
Stay & Tax information
Tax: 20% VAT
(20 % for first 28 days stay and 4 % thereafter)
Minimum Stay: 7 days
Discount: Group Bookings and stays over 30 days
Sleeps (No. of people)
Important Notice: We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. All photographs, floorplans, measurements and distances referred to are given as a guide only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 76, potential value 78
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 77, potential value 80