The open-plan living area welcomes plenty of natural light and provides ample space for families and groups of friends to socialise and unwind. You'll find lots of work space to cook and prepare homemade meals in your fully-fitted kitchen, which will include everyday appliances such as a modern dishwasher, fridge-freezer and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Each generously-sized bedroom hosts a modern en-suite, with the Master Bedroom's including a large bath tub and shower. For your added comfort, all the bathrooms are equipped with complimentary toiletries from The White Company and other luxury essentials. You'll also find access to a private balcony from the Master Bedroom.
All extended-stay (min 90 days) apartments at Cheval Knightsbridge include high-speed WIFI, heating and air conditioning throughout.
Energy Efficiency Rating Band D. Rent excludes administration fees. Please contact our office who can provide this information.
Rates can vary and are subject to VAT. VAT is charged at a rate of 20% for the first 28 days, then at a rate equivalent to 4%.
Included in the rates are :
• Daily Maid Service (excluding Weekends and Bank Holidays)
• One linen and two towel changes per week
• Two or more bath or shower rooms (en-suite in master bedroom)
• Membership of local Health Club
• Video Entry phone to all apartments
• 24 Hour Security and CCTV Surveillance
• International Direct Dial telephone with Private Number
• In-room safe
• Fully fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher
• Fine china crockery and cooking utensils
• Comfort Cooling (available in some)
• Flat screen TVs
• DVD Player and HiFi
• Cable and Satellite channels
• Baby cots and highchairs
Important Notice: We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. All photographs, floorplans, measurements and distances referred to are given as a guide only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 64, potential value 71
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 66, potential value 0