Price From £3,000 pw +Fees
Price From £3,000 pw - Available Now - Furnished
A contemporary and spacious interior designed two bedroom apartment within this smart period building 24 hours security. Conveniently located for Hyde Park and all the amenities of Mayfair this property benefits from wood flooring and high ceilings. Forming part of a 5-star Park Lane hotel, this property uniquely benefits from all the creature comforts of home and of the hotel, including use of gym, spa, room service, resident members bar, 24 hour room service/dry cleaning/laundry, 5 days a week cleaning, free wifi, Ipod dock. Utilities, satellite TV and council tax are also included. Reception, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, guest cloakroom, terrace.
5 Arabic Channels included as well as Arabic Food Room Service Menu available.
Energy Efficiency Rating Band D. Rent excludes administration fees. Please contact our office who can provide this information.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
References £50 + VAT (£60 Inc VAT) Per person
Guarantor £100 + VAT (£120 inc VAT) Per person
Contribution to Tenancy Agreement £250 + VAT (£300 inc VAT) Per Tenancy
Inventory check (paid at end of tenancy) £100 - £150 + VAT (£120 - £180 inc VAT) Per Tenancy
Extension, renewal, rent review and periodic tenancy documentation £150 + VAT (£180 inc VAT) Per Tenancy
Change of Tenant £300 + VAT (£360 inc VAT) Per person
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.
Facilities & Services
• Complimentary fruit bowl and water on arrival
• Maid service 5 days a week
• Linen and towel change 3 times a week
• 24 hour room service menu
• 24 hour dry cleaning/laundry
• Secretarial services (at The Metropolitan)
• Complimentary access to the COMO Shambhala Urban Escape at The Metropolitan
• Complimentary access to the Met Bar
• Valet parking (charges may apply)
• Lift to all floors
• 5 Arabic Satellite channels
• Arabic Food menu available
• Private telephone number with direct dial
• Fax with direct number (on request)
• Complimentary broadband internet
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Digital cordless phone
SAFETY AND SECURITY
• Personal in-room safe
• Video entry phone
• 24 hour reception/concierge/security (at The Metropolitan)
• Closed circuit television system
• Interactive TV with CD/DVD player
• BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
• En-suite master bedroom
• One double/twin bedroom
• Marble bathrooms
• Separate bath and walk-in shower
• Bathrobes and hair dryer
• Welcome pack of COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities
DINING AND KITCHEN
• Fully equipped modern kitchen, including:
• Washing machine with tumble dryer
• Fridge freezer
• Microwave and convection oven
• Glassware, crockery and cutlery
• Cooking and kitchen utensils
• Steam iron and ironing board
Wherever you come from, the Metropolitan Apartments` location is easily reached. It is located just off one of the most significant thoroughfares in London - Park Lane, where it melts into the landmark Hyde Park Corner.
Mayfair lies east, Hyde Park to its west. Both are in view, while Knightsbridge and Piccadilly are five-minute walks.
Heathrow airport is a 45-minute car journey, or 15 minutes by train. Gatwick, accessed by the Gatwick Express, operates from nearby Victoria station.
Stay & Tax information
Tax: 20% VAT
(20% for first 28 days stay and 4% thereafter)
Minimum Stay: 7 days
Discount: Group Bookings and stays over 30 days
Sleeps (No. of people)
Important Notice: We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. All photographs, floorplans, measurements and distances referred to are given as a guide only.